BCS Global Blog | Vantage Point

News, views and insight into the video conferencing world

Video Conferencing Blog | Vantage Point

Is Video replacing the Telephone?

Posted by Chris Townsend

19-Aug-2015 10:00:00

Here we've taken a look at how Video Conferencing is challenging the humble telephone system in the modern business, where can you use it? What are the benefits? 

more

BCS Global successfully obtains upgraded ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification

Posted by Chris Townsend

18-Aug-2015 10:30:00

LONDON, UK – (August 2015) – BCS Global Networks Limited., a cloud-based video and collaboration solutions provider, today announced that it has achieved the upgraded ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification, the most recognized, internationally accepted standard for information security management. The three-year renewal follows an earlier ISO version (ISO/IEC27001:2005), which the company has held since 2012.

more

Topics: Video Conferencing, Industry Knowledge, Company Update

BCS Global Race Team - Lotus Elise Trophy - Brands Hatch

Posted by Clive Sawkins

17-Aug-2015 10:36:00

Another great performance from the BCS Global Race team at the Brands Hatch Circuit in Kent, find out all about the weekends action.

more

Topics: Company Update, Cloudmedia

What Non-Verbal Communications are you missing?

Posted by Chris Townsend

17-Aug-2015 10:00:00

Did you know that in a normal conversation between two people, less than 35% of communication is transmitted audibly. So, that means the other 65%(!) of communication is conveyed non-verbally. Just imagine the advantages video meetings offer, allowing you to tap this extra 65%.

more

Using Video Conferencing for Home Business

Posted by Chris Townsend

10-Aug-2015 09:00:00

When running a home business you can not afford to miss a single meeting and each opportunity could be your chance to shine. So how can Video Conferencing help?

more

Using Video Conferencing for Customer Service

Posted by Chris Townsend

07-Aug-2015 09:00:00

Being able to communicate with your customers efficiently is an essential part of any business. When your customers are experiencing problems, understanding their issue quickly can make the difference between good customer service and great customer service.


Customer-service---Blog

 

more

Video Conferencing Support that Follows the Sun.

Posted by Chris Townsend

06-Aug-2015 10:00:00

Video Conferencing is an ideal way to meet in today's busy world of business and there is nothing worse than having technical problems. At BCS Global we understand the importance of good customer support; we took a look at all the ways it's possible to ensure your meetings go ahead without a hitch.

more

Using Video Conferencing for Manufacturing

Posted by Chris Townsend

05-Aug-2015 18:00:00

Imagine being able to get hands-on with new installations, production changes and staff discussions from off-site. Here we take a look at the advantages Video Conferencing can bring to your manufacturing business.


shutterstock_154614725

 

more

Why Pay for Video Conferencing?

Posted by Dan Tanel

15-Jul-2015 13:00:00

The simple answer... Content. However, here we dive a little deeper into the reasons to choose premium video services over the free options. 

more

Topics: Video Conferencing

BCS Global Race Team - Lotus Elise Trophy - Spa Francochamps

Posted by Chris Townsend

13-Jul-2015 11:41:00

This past weekend the BCS Global sponsored Lotus had its first international race at Spa Francochamps in Belgium (home circuit for the Belgian F1 Grand Prix), let's look at how they did!

more

Topics: Company Update, Cloudmedia

    

Subscribe

Solutions That Work!

Click below for a quote or live demo to discover how we can help you

Get a Quick Quote for a BCS Global Solution
Request a Live Demo of the BCS Global Solution